10) Cheesecake Factory. Boyfriend and I went last nite to the one in Cherry Thrill following the event in #1. It was pppacccked at 8:30 at night. You would think people in SJ had never seen a CF before. Oh wait, they hadn’t. Anywho, Boyfriend got a Jumbalaya thingy and I got fish tacos with albacore. Delish, but I wish I got my favorite…tuna tataki salad. I brought home a chocolate coconut cream cheesecake had half for dessert last night, half this morning, then went into a sugar coma.
9) I bought a blender! I’m not going high-tech or anything, considering I barely use an oven. So I did a little research a while ago online. (I’m like my dad. I have to do research before I buy anything that turns on.) Anywho, I found the Oster on sale today at Target this morning. I’m all about smoothies. What I realllly want is a Magic Bullet, but I’m going to wait for Christmas to axe for that.
8 ) Dinner on Thursday. (I consider Thursday nights weekends since that’s the end of BF’s week.) I made fajitas for us and they were super. 8) Chicken, onion, tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms and light cheese.
7) The fact that Renee saw the Beach Boys and John Stamos happened to be playing with them. She has pictures of Uncle Jesse. Jealous.
6) Hanging out with the frat boys again. I got a few good laughs. Especially since Tommy has a bet going on and isn’t allowed to cut his hair unless it’s by a hot left-handed chick that hits on him. ??? I wish I had pictures. He has a serious ‘fro going on.
5) Date night Saturday. Combines 10 & 1.
4) Waffles! I know, a lot of my entries involve food. But I like it when food is good and at least semi-healthy. I bought Kashi blueberry waffles and syrup and put whipped cream (no-fat) on them. So good.
3) Dory turned 29 on Friday! Maybe she might not have liked that, but still…her birthday.
2) My gift set from Sephora came in the mail. All-natural baby.
1) The Phils game yesterday. We got free parking, hit no traffic, got good semi-cheap seats, I actually ate french fries, and saw J-Roll’s grand slam when they were losing by 1, followed immediately by Shane Victorino’s single homerun. They won 14-6. That’s when we hit up CF. A good night.